There are a number of lovely local pubs, serving wonderful food with fantastic ales in beautiful surroundings only a few minutes drive away.
Here are a few of them:
The Greyhound - http://www.thegreyhoundbromham.co.uk/index
The George Inn – www.thegeorgeinnsandylane.co.uk
The Lansdowne Arms - www.lansdownearms.co.uk
The Lysley Arms - thelysleyarmschippenham.co.uk
The Gorge and Dragon - http://www.thegeorgeanddragonrowde.co.uk/
The Cross Keys - http://thecrosskeysrowde.weebly.com/
If you need a place to stay nearby, there are some lovely B&B's and campsites...below are our favourites.
Avonlodge (Rowde, near Devizes) 2 Minutes down the road from our premises: http://www.bed-breakfast-devizes.co.uk/
Blacklands (Calne) 10 minutes from our premises: http://www.blacklandlakes.co.uk/
Our premises are close to a number of towns and villages. Here is a list of local places of interest you may wish to visit whilst you are in the area.
- Lacock – 10 minute drive. A beautiful National Trust village dating from the 13th century with it’s Abbey, local shops and traditional English pubs. Lacock has been used as a location for many TV and film productions such as Pride and Prejudice and Harry Potter.
- Devizes – 10 minute drive.
- Chippenham – 12 minute drive.
- Avebury – 15 minute drive – great for checking out the stone circle!
- Marlborough – 30 minute drive.